In 1948 the World Health Organization called Health “A state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity”. They have not changed their view of health since.
Think of your body like a room, when there is enough ‘Light’ coming into the room
you are full of vitality. When light is restricted from entering the room, darkness
starts to fill the room and vitality decreases. You cannot remove darkness
in order to restore vitality, you can only add light.
Knowing this – do you think that the removal of a pathological lesion makes you truly healthy? The question then arises as to what should one do to change your health status?
One’s present state of health is a reflection of one’s past. To continue what has been
done in the past will result in a future health status that reflects your choices.
The majority of the time disease begins as an energetic imbalance long before the presence of detectable signs and symptoms.
Often the first step towards an unhealthy state is an energetic imbalance*. That means there is an abnormal frequency occurring at the atomic level. Normally atoms of a specific tissue have a certain vibration or frequency which allows for cellular function to occur. When the atoms of a tissue start to vibrate at a different frequency than they should, cells start to function at suboptimal levels and if enough of a tissues cells become entrained to the altered frequency then ill health begins. Overtime the physiology of the tissue can change and abnormal tissue growth or lesions develop.
In order to bring tissues back to optimal health, the problem needs to be addressed at the root level with energetic forms of therapy. That is not to say that the functional problems and lesions should not be treated or ignored. Addressing health problems at those levels is often necessary but they do not address the root cause of the problem and are considered more palliative in nature.
Palliative treatments often makes a person feel better and sometimes they prolong one’s life but they do little to improve the overall health of the person. Many times they are needed but they can be deceptive. A person is often deceived, thinking they have resolved the problem when in fact they have not.
Causes of health issues
1. Malnutrition (too little food or food that has no nutritional value)
2. Microbial infections (bacteria, virus, parasites, fungus)
3. Toxins (chemical, heavy metals, pesticides, waste products produced by the body/cells)
4. Stress (family, work, internalized)
5. Lifestyle (lack of movement, smoking, poor sleep, anything in excess)
6. Injury (physical trauma)
7. Emotional issues (mental toxins: real or perceived)
Certainly health issues can also occur from genetic factors but by far the majority of health issues are the ones caused by the above factors.
Each of the three levels associated with health problems have specific treatments that are mostly geared towards helping that level. The majority of the time treatment utilized at the energetic level does have a ‘trickle down’ effect.
1. Energetic imbalances:
- Homeopathic remedies
- Flower remedies
- Color, Music (sound), Light
- Prayer / Meditation / Visualization (internal Chi Gong)
A shift in consciousness can enhance wellness
2. Functional problems
- Oligotherapy, Gemmotherapy, Organotherapy
- Tissue Salts, Vitamins & Minerals
- Botanicals / Herbal
- Fasting / Colonics
- Manipulation: Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Massage, etc.
- Exercise, Yoga, Tai Chi, Chi Gong, etc.
- Pharmaceuticals drugs
3. Lesional problems
- Pharmaceuticals drugs
There are Unda Number Remedies that can be used to treat every level (See the article on Unda Numbers). Not every treatment option mentioned helps every person. Most treatments on the functional and lesional level, can to a certain degree, have some effect on levels above them.
* Within energetic fields are informational particles. They have no mass so at this point in time they are difficult to quantify. But they are as real as thoughts - they affect how our cells work and our state of wellbeing. Present understanding of informational particles is very limited.